Ultrahuman is the world’s most advanced metabolic fitness platform.
We are helping people hit their fitness goals, perform better at sports and optimise their metabolic health by providing actionable insights for all biomarkers in our arsenal.
We are snowballing and are backed by investors such as Alpha Wave Incubation, Steadview Capital, Blume Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, and renowned angels. We are a small team of relentlessly optimistic people who love to think deeply about problems, push boundaries and have a lot of fun while at it AND do all this async :)
About the Role:
As a User Experience Athlete, you will be at the heart of our ecosystem, closely working with all stakeholders to drive our success. You will ensure that you represent our values, mission, and brand image accurately. You will be a core pillar of the Customer Success team, that can make or break us, at Ultrahuman. If you are a good listener, love solving problems, and have great attention to detail, embracing the night owl life (from 10.00pm to 8.00am IST) we would love to connect with you!
- Build deep product know-how, ensure user satisfaction, and design solutions to all user pain points.
- Independently manage incoming customer queries via multiple channels within the given TAT.
- Work on ensuring quick response time, and ensure a stellar customer experience during your shift
- Proactively review the user journey, find and work upon areas of improvement.
- Taking a consultative approach to helping customers overcome issues and achieve goals to provide them with a 7-star experience.
- Build your toolkit and let automation make your job easier.
- We offer ESOPs
- Reimburse Monthly Phone & Broadband bills.
- Mediclaim covering you, your parents, spouses, and kids.
- Personal Trainer
- Send across a Loom Video answering the following questions to email@example.com.
- Introduce yourself, but we like the quirky, geeky, and experimental sides of people. We want to learn about you, but unconventionally. Include three random things about you in the intro.
- Why Ultrahuman & health tech? ( I know we rock, but what's your special (and top) reason to make it here )
- According to you, what's the distinguishing factor between good and great customer experience?
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying